Learn More About Our Investors
Texas Economic Development Corporation’s investors are integral to our success in marketing Texas as the best state for business.
The Lone Star State is widely known as a great state for business. But with fierce competition across the country, we call upon support from our wonderful investors to ensure that Texas maintains its position as a global leader in economic development. TxEDC offers investor benefits packages for companies and economic development organizations at a variety of levels. For more information, please contact Christin Evans, Director of Investor Engagement and Fundraising, at email@example.com.
TxEDC Annual Investors
TxEDC’s annual investors span a range of different support levels, from Executive to Pioneer. Learn more about each of our investors by clicking on the links below.
- Cadence McShane Construction Company
- City of Cedar Park
- Development Corporation of Abilene
- Fort Worth Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Brownsville Incentives Corporation
- Houston Airport System
- Kilgore Economic Development Corporation
- Pape-Dawson Engineers
- Pflugerville Community Development Corporation
- Round Rock Chamber of Commerce
- Texas Forest Country Partnership
- Victoria Economic Development Corp.
- Waco Chamber of Commerce
- The Woodlands Area Economic Development Partnership
- Yates Construction
- Allen Economic Development Corporation
- Bee Area Partnership
- Brazos Valley Economic Development Corporation
- City Development Corporation of El Campo
- City of Kyle
- City of McAllen
- Corpus Christi Regional Economic Development Corp
- Frisco Economic Development Corporation
- Guadalupe Valley Electric Cooperative
- Little Elm Economic Development Corporation
- Mansfield Economic Development Corporation
- Midland Development Corporation
- Pasadena Economic Development Corporation
- Seguin Economic Development Corporation
Featured News & Stories
Industry-leading companies of all sizes are growing in Texas. Read how these companies decided to Go Big in Texas.